HOW TO PACK FOR CAMP!!
Here is a list of items that you will want to bring to camp.
- Personal Items: Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush,
- Sunscreen, Bug Repellent, Flashlight
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow (bunk beds are twin size)
- Bible, Notebook, Pen or Pencil
- Personal Water Bottle
- Towels (Swim Towel and Shower Towel)
- Clothing for cool mornings & evenings (sweatshirts)
- Clothing for warm weather
- Clothing you can get dirty.
- Swim Suit: Ladies: Please bring a one-piece swim-suit or a t-shirt to cover up.
- Shoes (athletic and shoes that can get wet)
- Prescription Medicines in Original Containers..But please send only the amount of meds you would need for the week.
- A ready to have a great-time attitude!
What not to bring??
Cell Phones (no cell service at camp), Game Devices
Food/Snacks (No food allowed in cabins). Tapawingo provides 3 meals & 2 snacks every day!
Medicine that is not prescribed by a Doctor.