Camp Tapawingo Summer Camp Packing List 2021
Here is a list of items that you will want to bring to camp!
- Personal Items: Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush,
- Sunscreen, Bug Repellent.
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow and Flashlight
- Bible, Notebook, Pen or Pencil
- Personal Water Bottle
- Towels (Swim Towel and Shower Towel)
- Clothing for Cool mornings & Evenings
- Clothing for warm weather
- Clothing you can get dirty!!
- Swim Suit! (Ladies, please bring a modest swim suit)
- Shoes (athletic and shoes that can get wet)
- Prescription Medicines in Original Containers. Please send only the amount of meds you would need for the week.
- A Ready to Have a Great-Time Attitude!
Special Items for this Year
- A clean mask for each day while at camp
- WARM bedding for at night. Cabin windows will be open for ventilation. Be sure to pack cozy bedding to stay warm.
- Extra sweatshirts. All of our meals will be eaten outdoors. Please bring extra sweatshirts for the cool mornings.
- Theme Night Dinners. If you would like to dress up for the Theme Night Dinners we will be emailing you specifics about theme nights for each camp.
What NOT to bring??
Cell Phones, Game Devices, Food, Pocket Knives.