We are a year-around facility nestled at the base of the Oregon Coast Range and surrounded by 160 wooded acres.
Whether you are attending one of our programmed events or you are hosting one of your own, our aim is to provide a place where you feel like you are coming home. It is our privilege to come alongside and work with you to have a safe and successful experience.
SAVE THE DATE FOR SUMMER CAMP 2017
FIRST CHANCE: JUNE 22-24
MIDDLE SCHOOL: JUNE 25- JULY 1
JUNIOR CAMP: JULY 11-15
HIGH SCHOOL: JULY 16-22
HOW TO REGISTER for CAMP
1. Press Orange “Sign-Up” button on Summer Camp Tab (Registration Opens March 7,2017)
2. Choose Camp you wish to sign up for.
3. Enter CAMPER information (This is ONLY enough information to save your spot. Completed paperwork must be filled out to complete the registration process)
4. Watch for an Email in your Inbox then download Registration Form AND Participant Agreement. If you do not receive an email from Camp Tapawingo “email@example.com” check your spam folder and be sure to add it to your safe sender list.
….OR…Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the forms.
5. Mail Completed Forms along with $50 deposit to:
Camp Tapawingo: P.O. Box 189, Falls City, OR 97344
*If choosing to pay with Pay Pal the Deposit is included in the Camper Fee and is completed in one transaction.